EMBA Executive Master of Business Administration
Sep 03, 2013 12:00 AM
Aug 24, 2015 12:00 AM
|Contact Name||Noëmi Hess|
|Contact Phone||+41 61 279 18 58|
FIBAA accredited EMBA programme, 2 years
The EMBA prepares you for your next career step as a manager.
- You acquire the necessary management expertise in the key business disciplines, which in turn enables you to perform your prospective role as a manager in a responsible, competent and effective manner.
- The application-oriented focus of the EMBA allows for a smooth transformation from the study environment to your practical responsibilities.
- The EMBA familiarises you with business and entrepreneurial models, approaches, methods and instruments. You will be equipped with a set of indispensable methodological skills and expertise for tackling prospective work challenges.
- You learn to think and act in a creative and innovative manner and to adopt a holistic approach to management, by means of which you acquire the ability to place work-related issues in the right perspective and to develop sound and sustainable solutions.
- The EMBA increases your reflection and communication capabilities, your level of spoken and written English, as well as your social skills, thus enabling you to play an effective role in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams.
Conditions of Admission
Prospective students must fulfill the following criteria to be admitted to the EMBA
- University degree (University, Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), University of Applied Sciences (FH)) or equivalent professional
- A minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation
- Proof of knowledge of English
The Programme Manager decides on students’ admission to the EMBA and on possible exceptions from the above admission conditions. Admission is allocated on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list will be kept.
Next start: 3. September 2013
Teaching days: Every second week, Tuesdays 17.00 - 21.00 and Wednesdays 08.15 - 16.30 (note that some topics are taught in blocks of up to five days).
CHF 28'600.-- (including course materials, excluding travel/accomodation expenses)
email@example.com, T +41 61 279 18 58
Application Form (PDF)