We operate a modern and powerful infrastructure for our projects and for the sake of our staff.
Our offices are equipped with
- PCs for office and CAE applications running Windows and Linux
- State-of-the-art Office tools
- Color and black/white A4/A3 printers and color A0 Plotter
Our rooms are only accessible for IME staff which makes them appropriate to confidential projects and information.
Our class room is used for Bachelor modules and courses and workshops. It is equipped with 18 dual-boot Windows / Linux PCs and prsentation equippment.
Our Lab is equipped with a large repertory of measurement equipment including wafer prober and noise characterization test bench with wafer chuck
Depending on the application area we use Design- and Simulationstools from Mentor Graphics, Cadence, Synopsys, Agilent, Altera, Xilinx.
We gained experiences with various technologies, many of them are in regular use today:
- FPGA: Actel®, Altera®, Xilinx®
- Gate Array: NEC®, ChipExpress®, ST Microelectronics®, and others
- FPAA: Anadigm®, Lattice®, Zetex®, Cypress®
- Full-Custom: XFAB®, espros®, UMC®, AMS®, Zetex®, and others
- Semi-Custom: MD300, Zetex®