Our information evenings will give you more details about the MSc programme and its specialisations:
- : Chemical analysis and bioanalysis, Biodiagnostics, Preparative organic Chemistry, Chemical engineering
- 4.45 to 5.45pm: Introduction of the School by Prof. Dr. Gerda Huber, Director, and laboratory tour
- 6 to 7pm: Presentation of the Msc Programme, presentations from the industry ("good reasons to choose the Msc Programme") and/or Msc students
- Refrehments with possibility of exchange with the Dean and the speakers of the event
The next MSc information events will take place:
- Thursday, 19 February 2015
- Tuesday, 17 March 2015
The detailled programme will by sent by e-mail to the guests approx. 5-10 days prior to the information event.
We are looking forward receiving your online registration!
School of Life Sciences FHNW