Press and Media
We aim to be one of Switzerland’s leading Universities of Applied Sciences and Arts. Our internal and external communication reflects this goal.
We adhere to three key principles:
- Internal and external communication is open, transparent and honest
- Those directly affected by a message are informed first
- Internal communication takes precedence over external ones
The internal and external communication of the FHNW is arranged as follows:
- Centrally: via the Communication Department. The Communication Manager at the FHNW is Jacqueline Keller Borner.
- Decentrally: via communication and marketing officers at the individual Schools
Communications and marketing within the Schools are administered by:
- Hans-Peter Huser (Academy of Art and Design)
- Beatrice Marti (Academy of Music)
- Friederike Triebel (School of Applied Psychology)
- Cristina Kabas (School of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geomatics)
- Richard Pöllinger (School for Business)
- Jadwiga Gabrys (School of Engineering)
- Evelyne Piller (School of Life Sciences)
- Christina Beglinger Walter (School of Social Work)
- Christian Irgl (School of Teacher Education)
Communications Design Bureau
The FHNW has an in-house communications design bureau. It was mandated with designing the FHNW’s new corporate look, and its remit also covers the design a variety of communications products for the FHNW, its Schools and Institutes.