International Conference on Credit Analysis and Risk Management
CALL for PAPERS and ABSTRACTS
4th International Conference on CREDIT ANALYSIS and RISK MANAGEMENT- Basel Workshop on Credit Risk
August 27-28, 2015, Basel, Switzerland
This conference is dedicated to special topics in credit risk measurement and management as well as to the discussion of causes and impacts of events on international financial markets and current regulatory activities in the field. Thereby, the conference is intended to expand the knowledge on the functioning of the credit business through discussion of both existing and new methods and models of credit analysis, credit risk management and related topics such as relationship lending and regulation.
The conference (which originated with the first one at Oakland University in 2011) shall bring together academics, practitioners and PhD students active in the field of credit risk management: While a portion of the conference will be reserved for keynote speeches, research papers on credit analysis are being invited for presentation and discussion. Research Papers and abstracts are solicited on the following topics:
- Credit analysis and credit ratings
- Credit portfolio models and limitations
- Credit derivatives and structured finance
- The future of regulation
- Risk analysis and management
- Credit rating agencies
- Relationship lending
- Speeches from financial practitioners and panel discussions
- Presentations of academic papers
- Conference Dinner on August 27, 2015
The registration fee of CHF 400 for academics (reduced fee of CHF 300 for presenting academics, CHF 500 for practitioners) permits attendance at all workshops at the Thursday-Friday conference (August 27-28, 2015) including conference material. The conference dinner is charged separately with CHF 70.
Submissions of both completed papers and extended abstracts are welcome. Accepted papers will be presented and discussed in 30 min time slots, with a discussant allocated to each paper and time for discussion with the audience (presentation 20min, discussant 5min, Q&A 5min).
The papers presented at the conference are invited for submission (preferred submission procedure) to Credit and Capital Markets. Furthermore, like in the former conferences, a book summarizing the conference proceedings will be published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
Deadline for paper or abstract submission is January 31st, 2015. Authors will be notified by March 1st, 2015. Deadline for registration is July 24th, 2015.
- Dion Bongaerts, Rotterdam School of Management)
- Thomas Breuer, University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg
- Hans-Peter Burghof, University Hohenheim
- Pascal Gantenbein, University of Basel
- Stefan Morkoetter, University of St. Gallen
- J. Austin Murphy, Oakland University
- Daniel Rösch, University of Regensburg
- Simone Westerfeld, School of Business FHNW
2014 Conference in Rochester, Michigan (Website Oakland University)
2013 Conference in Basel, Switzerland - Impressions
2011 Conference in Rochester, Michigan (Website Oakland University)